In Sindhupalchok Jugal Rural Municipality-2 Golche Nimlung, a three-year-old boy died due to the spread of leech medicine. Local Vishnulal Dong said that Suppa Lama’s son, Samsher Lama, who was three years old, died of drug overdose.
The local volunteers Sangalmu Lama and Sangalmu Sangbo brought vitamins and anti-worm medicine from the health post Baikunta while feeding the child. The child was put in an ambulance and taken to the primary health center Sangbote for treatment.
At 11:56 in the morning, the head of the health center, Dr. Sanjeev Khadka said that the child has died. The dead child’s body has been kept at Chautara Hospital for post-mortem.
Discussion about this post